3 декември 2013 г.

Broccoli Cream Soup

Lately I am in cream soups mood. Maybe the cold weather makes me craving for warm soup in the evenings when I come back home. This time I tried broccoli and because lately the laziness is my best friend, I didn't want to spent lots of time in the kitchen so the soup was the best choice for tonight. 



Ingredients:

500 grams broccoli florets
1 yellow onion
1 carrot
2 potatoes
1,5 liters water
100 ml milk
2 Tbsp butter
salt
white pepper
dry celery

Method:

1. In a big pot put the water to boil and add the chopped onion, carrot, potatoes and broccoli. Cook until they become soft. Add the salt, pepper and celery.

2. Puree it with blender. Add the butter and the milk and bring it back on the burner. When bubbles start to show turn off the burner.

3. Serve with bread croutons, cream or feta cheese, or just like that. Enjoy!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...